The Southern Review News
- Throwback: “This Game Do That to You” by Nicholas Mainieri (Spring 2010)
- Throwback: “I Hate Telling People I Teach English” by Wendy Barker (Spring 2009)
- The Southern Review Approaches Eighty and the Autumn Issue Is Now Available
- Throwback: “The Manhattan Lunch: Two Versions” by Peter LaSalle (Winter 2013)
- Throwback: “Ellipses for the Rain on Its Way” by Jeff Hardin (Autumn 2008)
Sign up to get announcements on new issues, great writers, and special promotions.