Contributors: John Kinsella
John Kinsella’s most recent book of poetry is Jam Tree Gully. He is a professorial research fellow at the University of Western Australia, professor of sustainability and literature at Curtin University, and a fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge University.
- 2015 Winter - Falling into Cape Clear Island
- 2013 Winter - Penillion of James Ward’s Eye and Muzzle of a Cow (Drawing); Penillion of Riding Past the Radio Astronomy Observatory Amid Hedges and Fields
- 2012 Summer - Graphology Relapse Four: Walking the Backs/Hollow Earth; Penillion of His Last Harpsichord; Penillion of Night
- 2007 Summer - Envoy: To an Icon Painter from a Place of Heat; Icon Sketch: Abraham; The Descent into Hell (Anastasis)
- 2003 Winter - Reflectors: Drive 1, Drive 4