Contributors: Stephen Gibson
Stephen Gibson’s latest collection is Self-Portrait in a Door-Length Mirror, winner of the 2017 Miller Williams Poetry Prize, selected by Billy Collins. Earlier collections include The Garden of Earthly Delights Book of Ghazals and Rorschach Art Too.
- 2017 Spring - The Piano [No one knows when my wife plays the piano]; The Piano [When she plays the piano and I'm half listening]
- 2016 Summer - Elizabeth Siddal Noir; Elizabeth Siddal’s Self-Portraits
- 2014 Winter - The Flayed Ox
- 2012 Autumn - Girl by a Window; Hamper
- 2008 Summer - On the Way to the Cemetary of the Poor Clares