Contributors: Thomas Reiter
Thomas Reiter’s most recent book of poems is Catchment. He has received many fellowships and his poems have appeared in Poetry, The Georgia Review, and The Hudson Review. He is Professor of Humanities Emeritus at Monmouth University, where he held the Wayne D. McMurray Endowed Chair in the Humanities.
- 2015 Summer - To a Green-Backed Heron
- 2013 Autumn - First Practice
- 2013 Winter - Releasing a Tree; Exposures; In Praise of Lichens
- 2011 Autumn - Bucyrus; Flattops
- 2004 Winter - See! I Will Not Forget You. I Have Carved You on the Palm of My Hand.
- 2003 Winter - The Lord's Salt; Sea Wrack: West Indies; Welcome to Leapers Hill