Contributors: David Wojahn
David Wojahn is the author of eight collections of poetry, most recently World Tree, the winner of the Academy of American Poets’ Lenore Marshall Poetry Prize. He has a book of essays on poetry called From the Valley of Making. He teaches at Virginia Commonwealth University and in the MFA in Writing program at Vermont College of Fine Arts.
- 2015 Autumn - Bivalve
- 2013 Autumn - Body Politic: To Ezra Pound in Purgatory
- 2013 Spring - Study Skins; Decoy Birds
- 2011 Spring - Watching Fox News on the Holiday of Martin Luther King Jr.
- 2009 Autumn - Christ at Emmaus; Fetish Value; Talismanic; Self-Portrait as Sock Puppet
- 2007 Winter - History Shaping Selves: Four Poets: new collections by Natasha Trethewey, Major Jackson, David Rivard, and Rodney Jones
- 2000 Autumn - The Ravenswood
- 1992 Spring - Workment Photographed inside the Reactor: Chernobyl