Contributors: Joe Wilkins
Joe Wilkins is the author of a memoir, The Mountain and the Fathers, and two books of poetry, Notes from the Journey Westward and Killing the Murnion Dogs. His most recent full-length collection, When We Were Birds, was selected by Billy Collins for the Miller Williams Poetry Prize Series. He lives with his family in western Oregon, where he teaches writing at Linfield College.
- 2017 Winter - In His Previous Life as a Camas Lily; Klamath Q&A
- 2015 Winter - My Son Asks for the Story about When We Were Birds
- 2012 Spring - All Apologies
- 2011 Spring - J & W Redemption, Highway 9, North Iowa
- 2009 Summer - Then I Packed You Up the Ridge Like a Brother on My Back; A Prayer
- 2008 Summer - Highway; Jacketing