Contributors: Lance Larsen
Lance Larsen’s fifth poetry collection, What the Body Knows, will be published this year by the University of Tampa Press. He has received a number of awards, including a Pushcart prize and a fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts. He recently completed a five-year term as Utah’s poet laureate.
- 2017 Summer - “All Puffy and White, Goldish, Harpy, and Angelonic”; In Toledo, the Sequestered Brides of Christ
- 2015 Autumn - Hawthorne Girls
- 2014 Summer - To the Stranger Who Asked Me to Nominate Him for the Nobel Prize
- 2014 Spring - I Am Thinking of Pablo Casals
- 2013 Winter - To My Muse; Aphorisms for a Lonely Planet
- 2011 Autumn - Seventeen Ways to Float
- 2010 Summer - This Sadness Machine We Call the Body
- 2009 Autumn - Solving for Clean; To My Insomnia
- 2006 Spring - A Necklace of Ants; Suburban Revelation; Vespers;
- 2004 Spring - On Being Asked, Have you ever written about Jacqui's paintings?
- 2001 Autumn - By Road, and by Sky