Contributors: Laurence Lieberman
Laurence Lieberman has published fourteen books of poetry and three books of criticism. His most recent publications are Carib’s Leap: Selected &New Poems of the Caribbean, The Regatta in the Skies: Selected Long Poems, and Beyond the Muse of Memory: Essays on Contemporary American Poets. He was founder and longtime editor of the Illinois Poetry Series (1971–2009) and is a professor emeritus of English at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
- 2013 Spring - Kowtowing to Lord of the Knives
- 2010 Autumn - David Bottoms's Grueling Miracle: Faith in Middle Age
- 2010 Summer - Ballad of the Schnauzer and the Forsaken Angel
- 2003 Spring - After Two Paintings by Stanley Greaves
- 2000 Autumn - Lady Dragonfly
- 1998 Summer - The Sacredness of Fingers
- 1997 Winter - Warrior, Visionary, Natural Philosopher: James Dickey's 'To the White Sea'
- 1996 Autumn - Lament for the Lady Felons
- 1994 Spring - By the Light of One Star
- 1992 Spring - Shirma: Witness from Carriacou; Stubby Carrot; Brangwen: Witness from Frankfurt